Female Inspire 1 Tri-Suits
Buy your Tenola female tri suit here! The Inspire collection triathlon suits are manufactured in the UK using the latest advanced fabrics from Italy and designed for multi-sport triathletes and is for non-wetsuit events. The main fabric is a lycra sport fabric, which ensures breathability, durability, comfort and performance.
The Italian manufactured fabric also provides the following benefits: -
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils
- provides muscle compression during physical activity
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- four-way stretch for comfort and fit
- ultra chlorine resistant (240hrs+)
- water repellent treatment
- UPF 50+ Protection
The key design features of the garment include:
- An internal zip material flap to help minimise any discomfort from the zip chafing.
- Front zip to provide extra ventilation during the cycle and run.
- Silicone leg grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent chafing.
- Flat locked stitching though out for minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Triathlon specific pad from Italian manufacturer Cytech. Lightweight construction, perforated foam for extra breathability and quick drying micro-fibre face fabric, for superior freedom of movement.
- C0 free water repellant treatment “makes" the tri-body suits "faster" thanks to less water absorption. Results in reduce drag, improves body position and increase swim speed due to less water absorption by the suit..
- 2 deep slim storage pockets ideal for nutrition, or valuables on the sides for ease access while on the cycle or run discipline.
- Light weight triathlon suit weighing in at less than 185g (dry)
The tri-suit is very comfortable. I’ve done at least 5 brick sessions in the tri-suit so the padding has certainly been out to the rest on the bike which it passed why flying colours. A great thing I’ve noticed about the tri-suits if that they have strong leg grips meaning they don’t roll up when putting a wetsuit on - I discovered this yesterday! This has been a common problem with other suits, even my gb suit rolls up. I like that both suits have a zip at the front and feel supported in the bust area without the need for a separate sports bra. The pockets are deep and adequate for what I need them for.
Overall I love all the pieces and have really enjoyed making them part of my daily training apparel.
Really like the overall appearance and fit of the suit.