Female Triathlon Suits
Buy your Tenola female tri suit here! The Inspire collection triathlon suits are manufactured in the UK using the latest advanced fabrics from Italy and designed for multi-sport triathletes and is for non-wetsuit events. The main fabric is a lycra sport fabric, which ensures breathability, durability, comfort and performance.
The Italian manufactured fabric also provides the following benefits: -
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils
- provides muscle compression during physical activity
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- four-way stretch for comfort and fit
- ultra chlorine resistant (240hrs+)
- water repellent treatment
- UV 50+ Protection
The key design features of the garment include:
- An internal zip material flap to help minimise any discomfort from the zip chafing.
- Front zip to provide extra ventilation during the cycle and run.
- Silicone leg grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent chafing.
- Flat locked stitching though out for minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Triathlon specific pad from Italian manufacturer Cytech. Lightweight construction, perforated foam for extra breathability and quick drying micro fibre face fabric, for superior freedom of movement.
- C0 free water repellant treatment “makes" the tri-body suits "faster" thanks to less water absorbtion.
- 2 deep slim storage pockets ideal for nutrition, or valuables on the sides for ease access while on the cycle or run discipline.
- Light weight triathlon suit weighing in at less than 185g (dry)
The tri-suit is very comfortable. I’ve done at least 5 brick sessions in the tri-suit so the padding has certainly been out to the rest on the bike which it passed why flying colours. A great thing I’ve noticed about the tri-suits if that they have strong leg grips meaning they don’t roll up when putting a wetsuit on - I discovered this yesterday! This has been a common problem with other suits, even my gb suit rolls up. I like that both suits have a zip at the front and feel supported in the bust area without the need for a separate sports bra. The pockets are deep and adequate for what I need them for.
Overall I love all the pieces and have really enjoyed making them part of my daily training apparel.
Really like the overall appearance and fit of the suit.