Male Inspire 2 - Tri-Shorts
The Inspire collection triathlon suits are manufactured in the UK using the latest advanced fabrics from Italy. Designed for multi-sport triathletes for non-wetsuit events. The main fabric is a lycra sport fabric, which ensures breathability, durability, comfort and performance.
The Italian manufactured fabric also provides the following benefits: -
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils
- provides muscle compression during physical activity
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- four-way stretch for comfort and fit
- ultra chlorine resistant (240hrs+)
- UPF 50+ Protection
The key design features of the garment include:
- Flat locked stitching though out for minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Triathlon specific pad from Italian manufacturer Elastic-Interface Cytech. The Inspire range tri-shorts have been fitted with a Super Tri 2 Men pad. This new version has a very smoother top surface providing close and continuous skin contact and perforated foam for maximum breathability and quick dry properties. The version has a central section (perineal area) specially shaped for male anatomy and is dual density, with central reinforcement, for greater comfort over long distances. Suitable for 6 hours in the saddle.
- 2 deep slim storage pockets ideal for nutrition, or valuables on the shorts at the rear for ease access while on the cycle or run discipline.
- Mix and match tops and shorts to suit your body shape
- Silicone leg grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent chafing.
No reviews posted yet! Be the first to write a review...