Female Aspire Sleeved Tri-Suit
The Aspire short sleeve triathlon suits are manufactured in the UK using the latest advanced fabrics from Italy and designed for multi-sport triathletes. The main fabric is Revolutional™ Energy by Carvico: techno-fabric featuring a high shaping power. The excellent muscular compression guaranteed by the extraordinary tenacity of the fabric helps reducing the production of lactic acid and the consequent muscular strain and thus enhances sport performance. Moreover, Revolutional™ Energy has been awarded several quality and performance certificates. The lycra sport fabric (ELASTANE LYCRA ® XTRA LIFE TM ), which ensures breathability, durability, comfort and performance. The fabric used is a techno-fabric made of micro polyamide (Nylon) which also offers UV protection (UPF50+) but also fits the body like a second skin. With a cold black dye treatment applied to the fabric it gives a cooling affect even in the hottest summer conditions.
The Italian manufactured fabric also provides the following benefits: -
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils
- provides muscle compression during physical activity
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- four-way stretch for comfort and fit
- ultra chlorine resistant (240hrs+)
- Cold-black treatment
- UPF 50+ Protection
The key design features of the garment include:
- An internal zip material flap to help minimise any discomfort from the zip chafing.
- Front zip to provide extra ventilation during the cycle and run.
- Silicone strip grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent chafing.
- Flat locked stitching though-out for minimum discomfort against the skin.
- The triathlon specific chamois from Italian manufacturer Elastic-Interface Cytech is the new TRI COMP and is the perfect combination between an essential and slim fitting tri pad and a protective road pad, for greater comfort over longer triathlon races. A special multi-density insert is located in the perineal zone towards the nose of the saddle, where pressure peaks occur due to the typical low, aerodynamic tri position.The combination of perforated foams and plain soft wings provide superior elasticity in the inner leg area, maximum breathability and quick dry properties. lightweight construction, perforated foam for extra breathability and quick drying micro-fibre face fabric, for superior freedom of movement.
- Cold-black treatment applied to the fabric. Cold-black is a dye treatment to the fabric which keeps dark clothes cool, even in hot summer conditions. Tests conducted on treated and non-treated clothing shows that treated garment temps can be 5 -12 degrees lower than a non-treated garment.
- 2 deep slim storage pockets ideal for nutrition, or valuables on the back for ease access while on the cycle or run discipline.
- Light weight triathlon suit weighing in at less than 195g (dry)
No reviews posted yet! Be the first to write a review...