Female Inspire ITU Style Tri-Suit
Tenola female ITU tri-suits are manufactured in the UK using the latest advanced fabrics from Italy. Designed for multi-sport triathletes, the tri-suit is for wetsuit and non-wetsuit events. The main fabric is a lycra sport fabric, Vita by Carvico: and is a sustainable techno-fabric, made of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into fashion and interior solutions. Vita is versatile, hyper-resistant, thin, elegant, stretch, soft and breathable: a unique mix of muscular compression and comfort. Thanks to its innovative construction, it is twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams and oils than competitors’ fabrics. which ensures breathability, durability, comfort and performance.
The Italian manufactured fabric also provides the following benefits: -
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils
- provides muscle compression during physical activity
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- four-way stretch for comfort and fit
- ultra chlorine resistant (240hrs+)
- water repellent treatment
- UPF 50+ Protection
The key design features of the garment include:
- Silicone leg grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent chafing.
- Flat locked stitching though out for minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Triathlon specific pad from Italian manufacturer Elastic-Interface Cytech. The Inspire ITU tri-suit have been fitted with a Super Tri 2 Women pad. This new version has a very smoother top surface providing close and continuous skin contact and perforated foam for maximum breathability and quick dry properties. The version has a central section (perineal area) specially shaped for female anatomy and is dual density, with central reinforcement, for greater comfort over long distances. Suitable for 6 hours in the saddle
- C0 free water repellant treatment “makes" the tri-body suits "faster" thanks to less water absorption. Results in reduce drag, improves body position and increase swim speed due to less water absorption by the suit.
- Light weight triathlon suit weighing in at less than 175g (dry)
No reviews posted yet! Be the first to write a review...