Female Aquathlon Tri-Suit
The Active range uses the latest advanced fabrics from Italy. The design and manufacture has been completed in the UK to provide a range of high quality products. The fabrics offer the following benefits:
- ultra chlorine resistant 240hrs plus.
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils.
- provides muscle compression during physical activity.
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- two-way stretch for comfort and fit
- Carbon 8 water repellent coating
The key design of the garment features include:
- An internal zip material flap to help minimise any discomfort from the zip chafing.
- Front zip to provide extra ventilation during the run.
- Silicone leg grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent irritation.
- Flat locked stitching designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Carbon 8 water-repellent coating which makes the fabric stain resistant (sun-creams/oils), reduces drag in the water due to less water absorption in the tri-suit, and increase swim speed
- Multi-panel design to improve fit and comfort.
- No cycling pad in the tri-suit