Pool training swimwear from Tenola - made using fabric from Carvico which is 100% chlorine resistant. The Darwin fabric is ten times more chlorine resistant than normal Lycra based swimwear. Durable and comfortable, it is perfect.
- Carvico Darwin fabric is a P.B.T. fabric made of 100% polyester, and therefore totally chlorine proof, it ensures a perfect fit over time and boasts unprecedented techno-performances. It is UV protective ( UPF 50+ ), breathable and fast drying.
- Darwin is ideal for competition swimwear, even the most extreme ones.
- The high-performance Italian Carvico Darwin PBT fabric is lightweight, breathable and dries quickly.
- It is 100% chlorine resistant which allows your garment to last longer over time.
- Designed for daily swim training sessions,
- The fabric's structure maintains the garment's appearance over time. Thanks to the fabric's durability, breathability and quick drying properties, the garment hold its shape and colour.
- The design of the swimsuit makes it fit like a second skin due to its multi-panel design, maximising the performance properties of the fabric.
The key design of the garment features include:
- Multi-panel design for fit and comfort
- Flat locked stitching designed for maximum strength and minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Fabric is 100% chlorine resistant
- Drawstring waist for a secure fit