Male Inspire 1 Race Suits
The Inspire 1 Race Suit is a high quality tri-suit using the latest advanced fabrics from Italy. The main fabric is made from sustainable techno-fabric. It offers a unique mix of muscular compression, maximum breathability, comfort, perfect fit and sun protection. The tri-suit offers two deep pockets on either side for easy access. Silicone leg grips prevent any movement of the suit and the triathlon specific chamois keeps you comfortable on the bike, but is un-noticeable on the run.
Inspire 1 suit is ideal for sprint, and olympic distance events and duathlons.
The Italian manufactured fabric also provides the following benefits: -
- highly resistant to sun creams and oils
- provides muscle compression during physical activity
- good breathability
- excellent coverage
- four-way stretch for comfort and fit
- ultra chlorine resistant (240hrs+)
- water repellent treatment
- UPF 50+ Protection
The key design features of the garment include:
- An internal zip material flap to help minimise any discomfort from the zip chafing.
- Front zip to provide extra ventilation during the cycle and run.
- Silicone leg grippers prevent any movement of the shorts and prevent chafing.
- Flat locked stitching though out for minimum discomfort against the skin.
- Triathlon specific pad from Italian manufacturer Cytech. Lightweight construction, perforated foam for extra breathability and quick drying micro-fibre face fabric, for superior freedom of movement.
- C0 free water repellant treatment “makes" the tri-body suits "faster" thanks to less water absorption. Results in reduce drag, improves body position and increase swim speed due to less water absorption by the suit.
- 2 deep slim storage pockets ideal for nutrition, or valuables on the sides for ease access while on the cycle or run discipline.
- Light weight triathlon suit weighing in at less than 195g (dry)
I think that the suits have a really good tight fitting, that make them comfy to wear, and the zip being on the front makes it really easy to get in and out of unlike my previous suits. The breathable material on the arm straps makes it really cool and comfy to wear when training hard, but they may cause a bit of irritation the first time. Apart from that they’re great, they feel comfy and look great.